hit counter

skodeng
Silakan masuk.

Yeah, inilah aku. Sedikit coretan dari lubuk hati ini.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

you're not sorry

all dis time i was wasting
hoping u would come around
i've been giving out chances every time
and all u do is let me down

and its taking me dis long
bby but i figured u out
and u're thinking we'll be fine again
but not dis time around

u dun hve to call anymore
i won't pick up da phone
dis is da last straw
dun wanna hurt anymore

and u can say dat u're sorry
but i dun believe u bby
like i did bfore
u're not sorry, no no no no

looking so innocent
i might believe u if i didnt noe
could've love u all my life
if u hadnt left me waiting in da cold

and u got ur share of secret
and im tired of being last to noe
and now u're asking me to listen
cos its worked each time bfore

u had me falling for u honey
and it never would've gone away, no
u used to shine so bright
but i watched all of it fade

and u can tell me dat u're sorry
but i dun believe u bby
like i did bfore
u're not sorry, no no ohh
u're not sorry, no no ohh

No comments:

Post a Comment