hit counter

skodeng
Silakan masuk.

Yeah, inilah aku. Sedikit coretan dari lubuk hati ini.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

more than words


saying i love you, is not the words i want to hear from you, its not that i want you
not to say, but if you only knew how easy it would be to show me how you feel.
more than words is all you have to do to make it real, then you wouldnt have to say that you love me cos id already know.. What would you do if my heart was torn in two.
more than words to show you feel, that your love for me is real. What would you say if i took those words away, then you couldnt make things new just by saying i love you.. More than words.. Now ive tried to talk to you and make you understand. All you have to do is close your eyes and just reach out your hands and touch me, hold me close dont ever let me go.. More than words is all i ever needed you to show. Then you wouldnt have to say that you love me cos id already know.. What would you do if my heart was torn in two. More than words to show you feel, that your love for me is real. What would you say if i took those words away? Then you couldnt make things new
just by saying i love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment